Single End Web Press Plate Bending System
A low cost precision plate bending solution for single width presses
Burgess offers a single sided plate bender that bends one side of the plate at a time. The single end bender bends the lead edge bend first and then uses the lead edge bend for locating the plate while the tail edge bend is made. The operator positions the plate on the bender over the register pins. Bending is done pneumatically with the push of a button. Because the lead edge must be formed first, the plate must have the register holes on the tail edge of the plate.
Single Width End Plate Bender Standard Features:
• A PLC system controls all machine functions
• "Dead Center" rotation of the bending wing around the anvil produces precision forming that results in maximum metal thickness and freedom from fracture points along bend radius
• Non-contact principle of plate forming assures maximum plate strength
• Profile of inside radius of lead edge bend is consistant across entire plate width which assures optimum fit of plate to press cylinder
• Vacuum hold down secures plate in position
• Pin register system with LED indicator lights
Whether you utilize sheet fed or web, newsprint or commercial, get more from your floor. For more information on how a Burgess Plate Bending System can help improve your bottom line, contact us.
Burgess offers infinite bend possibilities for precise plate on cylinder fit and register.
» The Burgess SuperBender™ (inline punch bender for web press or sheet fed press)
» The Burgess Ajustable Cutoff Bender (ACB) (Inline-Offline CTP plate bender)
» The Burgess Auto News Print Bender (ANP) (punch bender for web presses)
» The Burgess Semi-Auto News Print Bender (SANP) (punch bender for web presses)
» The Burgess Sheet Fed Bender (auto bender for sheet fed presses)
» Printing Plate Punches (plate punch for every need - inline or offline)
» Printing Plate Shears (plate shears extend plate value - inline or offline)
> The Patented Cam and Anvil Bender Assembly (reliable, strong and precise bending)
» Back to the Bender Overview page or the Products Catalog...
» Learn more about our fully integrated plate manufacturing solutions here...
» Burgess Guarantee's System Operation and Plate to Press Register - learn more...